2017年4月30日星期日

30/04/201

Hi everyone welcome back!!

YES! is the time to share what I learn in last week.













This is Symbols and Pronunciation.

Seriously, this very hard to speak out.


BTW,
writing skill is easier👅

Definition of audience is an author's audience is the particular group of readers or viewers that the writer is addressing.
Two main factors that need to be consider are
- who is it for?
- what do you know about them?

1. Yourself
2. Personal Friend(s)
3. Personal(s) you don't know personally but you know something about them
4. Remote audience

Primary audience - the reader(s) for whom your document is primarily intended

Secondary audience - other reader(s) who may have reason to read part or all of you document

Identifying the audience
Determining the audience for a piece of writing is the starting point for any writer.

Age group
Gender
Language
Income and status
Race and Ethnicity

So far I am sharing until here.
If you want know more information please come study at PORTMAN College 💚

NOW I am going share about my personal feeling.....

Actually, I do not understand  is my explanation unclear or you dun know what the hell I am talking.
that's I repeat said  and you make mistakes time and again.
Why?! it's no reason and any excuse.
Hope you will understand and improve


Don't  want these things to happen again.
That's really hard to me ..



4 条评论: