2017年4月15日星期六

College Life?? 15/04/2017

Seen my last status was two years ago..

OMG!!
Just now I read back what that time I'm writing....
It so childish hahahaha...!
And embarrassed.

Okay I'll share about pass a week was been happened in my life .

So, I need to mention!
This is my Blog, so I can write anythings I'm LIKE or DISLIKE.
This that feel uncomfortable or what....
I'M FREAKING DON'T CARE !

Have solution to you, just dun look my blog.
Problem solved !

Seen as last week. Friday. and my lecturer asked us to write a letter to yourself.
And I was wrote " Please don't forget those people said I have attitude problem."
Actually I should appreciate them said to me by face-to-face.
Yes! I knew I had this problem before but I was be change!!
They didn't feeling it!
But I don't care! because have somebody saw my attitude was changed a lot.

At that day I said to myself " YL Nerve Give Up, Nerve Ever!"
MEAN NO MATTER WHAT WAS HAPPENED! I'LL TRY MY BEST TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM AND STAY STRONG!!
I WON'T GIVE UP BECAUSE THIS IS MY LIFE!

FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论